Sunday, September 24, 2006

Introducing.... potty candy!

Wow! It truly is a time for new beginnings. Tonight after bath, I suggested to Ben that he put Rachel on the potty. She sat for a bit and then Ben asked if she was done. She said that she wasn't done yet, and then she peed in the potty! She was very proud of herself, and as a reward she got 2 little candies. When asked if she wanted to poop on the potty too, she said that she'd do it tomorrow.

I'm firmly convinced that this is happening because I just received our new cloth diapers in the mail yesterday. Still, we'll take what we can get!

I made a special dinner the other night for Rosh HaShanah. Rachel surprised us by sampling some of everything, albeit with a little encouragement from Mom & Dad. She ended up eating broccoli, "carrot cake" (really a side dish that looks a little cake-like and involves carrots and brown sugar), rice, challah and even some honey-mustard chicken. Go, Rachel!

No comments: