Mom: "Rachel, stop eating your hair!"
Rachel: "But it makes me smarter!"
*************************************************************************************
Mom: "Rachel, what's wrong?"
Rachel: "My feelings are hurt. I need some ice for them."
*************************************************************************************
I'm attempting to refrain from blogging about today's adventures in "who needs a potty when you can squat down and pee on the floor" land. Oh. Wait. I will say that Rachel fluctuated between two extremes today. She took herself potty (when requested) three times and refused to let us help with anything. The rest of the day involved multiple outfit and bedding changes. If you're old enough to talk in full sentences, you are old enough to get OFF the bed in the morning instead of sitting there and calling "Mommy, Mommy!" and then peeing in your bed because Mommy was in a deep sleep and did not hear you calling until it was too late.
No comments:
Post a Comment