Just as Ben was about to leave to go pick up Rachel at preschool, I saw an ad for dirt-cheap tux shirts at a store not too far from the school. I sent him with some snacks for Rachel so that they could go check out the store before coming home.
Rachel accompanied Ben to the change room and the following was heard after he took off his shirt:
"Dad, you have a LOT of hair on you!"
When we were talking just now, Rachel informed me that Ben also tried on pants and he had a lot of hair there too. She wanted to know why Daddy has so much hair.
The end result was that Ben got 2 nearly-new tux shirts and a gently used pair of tux pants for a total of $45 including tax! Considering that I'd figured on spending $45 just on ONE tux shirt, this was a great find indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment