On the day before Anna was born, Rachel and I decided to make cupcakes. Since we were out of the little cupcake papers, I asked Rachel and Ben to go to the store for them.
Rachel was riding in the cart, and she spotted the cupcake papers before Ben did. "There they are!" "Where?" said Ben. "Right there, next to the [whatever it was]" answered Rachel. "Where?" repeated Ben. After a couple rounds of this, Rachel got annoyed and responded, "Oh, just let me out of here and I'll show you where they are!"
*************************************************************************************
Rachel is often silly when I get her dressed in the morning. She likes to goof off, and usually she just makes me laugh. She has recently named her feet. One is called Foot and the other is called Foot-ah! (emphasis on the "ah") She gets very indignant if I forget which one is which.
*************************************************************************************
Bathtime = silly time at our house. Recent discussions have involved the asparagus in the bathtub. Neither one of us knows where this comes from, but Rachel is adamant that Anna is too young to know about the asparagus.
No comments:
Post a Comment