We've been experiencing a number of dropped calls lately so once again Ben got on the phone with Rogers to insist that someone come out to replace the modem. Surprisingly, he was told that not only would a $20 credit be placed on our account, but someone would come out tonight (on a Sunday!) between 5-8pm to look at the modem.
At 4:55pm, the Rogers technician called to say he'd be right there. He decided to replace the modem since he thought that was possibly the cause of our problems. He went ahead and did this, but apparently there is a problem on our account that needs to be taken care of in their computer system so we currently have no phone service. Supposedly we will have a phone back within 10-24 hours.
Let's just say that Ben has plans to call Rogers tomorrow and demand serious compensation given that he will be out for most of the day tomorrow leaving me with no way to reach him if I go into labour. (To be fair, I could use our American cell phone in a pinch but that is so not the point.)
And that $20 credit? Well, I'll believe it IF I see it.
1 comment:
I'd tell you it's unbelievable, but... yeah. It's not.
Post a Comment