1. Get out of your car while waiting in line.
2. Walk up to booth waving your passport and gesticulating wildly.
3. Yell at guy in booth.
No, we did not do any of the above, but a lady in the next lane over from us sure did! We couldn't believe it. The line-ups weren't even that long. I think we might have waited for 20 minutes or so.
When it was our turn, we waited to see if we'd be chosen for yet another "random" examination. The guy commented on the other lady's craziness, asked us a few questions, looked over our IDs and then said, "You're all set."
"Thanks," Ben and I said.
"(Th)ank-(y)ou!" said Anna from the backseat.
The border guy thought it was as funny as we did. I guess Anna's still a little young for my "You don't talk at the border unless they ask you questions" speech!
No comments:
Post a Comment