The prize for most creative way to tell Mommy about a poopy diaper is hereby awarded to Rachel.
I was on the phone with my mother late this morning when Rachel came out of her room to tell me that she needed me to come get her Little People bin down so she could play with them. Well, you see, Rachel's Little People bin isn't even a foot off the ground! She takes her people out all the time without any help. I leaned over to sniff, and as I suspected, a diaper change was in order.
This was followed by Rachel re-enacting the diaper change with her little people. Grandma had to change Baby's diaper. This included dialogue such as, "Stay right there while I go get a wipe! Don't move!" and "Now I'm going to get another wipe! Wipe, wipe, wipe!" Grandma moved back and forth between the bathroom and living room of the Little People dollhouse. Hehe.
I now hear Rachel in her room calling out, "Mommy, what does ptooey mean? Ptooey, ptooey, ptooey!" So much for Quiet Time.
No comments:
Post a Comment