This morning Rachel was wearing a skirt and top. I asked her to go and get her dress shoes and put them on since we needed to leave. She replied that they were not DRESS shoes, they were SKIRT shoes. I couldn't resist. A minute later, I asked her to go get her dress coat. Sure enough, it's now a skirt coat. Ha!
Poor Rachel had to have a suppository the other day. It apparently has long-lasting after-effects, given that she had an accident yesterday and again today - twice. She knows when she has to go, but these times it's been very last-minute "I have to go potty NOW!" The first time it happened today, I asked her why she pooped in her underwear instead of in the potty. Her response?
"I wanted to wear pants instead."
*Mommy bangs her head against the wall.*
It turned out that she really couldn't help herself, but that answer just about cracked me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment