Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Whose idea was it for her to learn to count?

Last night I asked Rachel if she wanted 3, 4, or 5 fishsticks for dinner. She said, "Mom, I think there's a number called SIX." And yes, she ate all 6 fishsticks.

This morning she was up early - 6:44am. She came up to me and said, "The first number is a 6." I responded, "And what should it be before you get up?" She said, "It should be a 7." One day we'll get there in reality as well as in theory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When she was staying with Grandma Fern & Grandpa on the weekend, we showed her that the numbers on the clock in her room were 8:05 and that when they read 8:05 again, it would be time to wake us up.
I guess she's still in the learning phase.

Jane said...

Hahahaha! It's more like she has to go potty. When she can take herself it will be all good. I can dream, right?