Monday, September 24, 2007

Baby #2 is...

...definitely ours. Like ITS big sister, we were not privileged enough to see between its legs so sadly it shall remain a mystery until February. Funnily enough, we didn't want to know with Rachel and she wouldn't show much except her bum. With this one, we decided that we wanted to find out, and it kept flipping on its tummy so all we could see was head, spine & legs. Oh well. I guess that means less shopping for me in Kansas this week.

Ben and I leave tomorrow night for the States. With the Canadian dollar at par, we should be thrilled. Since we kept our US account open, it really doesn't matter! I will thoroughly enjoy getting a good Panera fix over the next few days though.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

LOL! Sorry no spoilers for you!

We're bummed that we'll miss you KC. I hope you have a great trip. We leave tomorrow morning for Colorado. Wish me luck - me driving. alone. with three little girls. for ~10 hours. alone.

Jane said...

Good luck!! Did I mention that Ben and I are flying alone? ;) And that the day I get back it'll be super-late and my mother will have Rachel at her place still so I will sleep in the next morning!? Good thing you can't smack me, eh?