Thing 2 is alive and well in my uterus. I'm now a whopping 16 weeks along, and have only gained 3.2 pounds. Go me! Technically, I suppose that morning sickness and lack of appetite have more to do with this than anything, but I'll take what I can get. To the majority of the world I am apparently showing already. Yay! This is one advantage to the 2nd pregnancy - things seem to pop out a lot sooner, so I don't have people wondering if I'm just gaining weight. Hehe.
I got the all-clear from my doctor to take Claritin for a few weeks since I'm now in the 2nd trimester. She also gave me a prescription for nasal spray and eye drops. Staying in the air conditioning is my current plan since the humidex is going to be in the 30s again. It's September!!! Has no-one figured this out yet? I want fall! The leaves can feel free to change colour any time now...
Rachel occasionally inquires about when "her" baby will come. I suppose that February must seem very far away to her. Then again, she also regularly talks about how on her next birthday she will turn 4. I have informed her that she still has a little over 200 days to wait for this event. This doesn't phase her in the slightest.
No comments:
Post a Comment