So much for hearing Rachel's pre-K religious school class sing at Simchat Torah services this morning. We got there on time. Just before going in to the service, I sat down to look at an older lady's pictures of her twin grandchildren and looked up to see Rachel randomly throwing up all over herself. Oops. She's perked up considerably since getting home and finding out that being "sick" means that I'm willing to let her watch as much "on demand" tv as she wants. Since she almost never wants to watch tv, I'm happy to indulge on a day like this.
Anyway, last week for Sukkot, we missed services both days because I developed mastitis. We missed the second day of Rosh Hashanah because Rachel had a bad cold and both Anna and I were feeling miserable too.
We did attend part of last night's Simchat Torah service, but left early because Rachel was acting "off" and Anna was ready for bed. I let Rachel have a hot dog since that's what they were serving for dinner, but I don't really think that's what caused her to barf since in retrospect she was acting funny almost right after dinner last night.
Good thing there aren't any more Jewish holidays until Hannukah!
No comments:
Post a Comment