Remember my post a while back about Rachel putting boogers on her wall?
I commented to her this morning that she's had a nice clean nose for quite a while now. She seems to be over all of the continuous drippy running nose stuff that's been going around for months now, so I haven't needed to help her blow her nose that much. (She can almost do it by herself but just isn't quite there yet. You know what? That's ok!)
I (stupidly) followed up my comment by asking her where she was putting all her "snot". (Rachel refers to our nose-blowing sessions as "Snot Time" - I have no idea why!) She smiled secretively and muttered something about putting it where we wouldn't see it... WHAT!??!?! After a bit of questioning, it turns out that Rachel has been putting her boogers under her pillow, on the elephants on her safari sheets.
I just went upstairs to verify this, and, while it's not as bad as I'd thought it might be, apparently I will have to wash sheets more frequently than I have been doing!
1 comment:
LOL, she's rather resourceful!
Once when we were moving to a new house, when we moved out the couch, there were TONS of boogers on the wall behind the couch - apparently my oldest daughter used to lounge in that corner of the couch wiping her boogers on the wall while she watched tv. It was gross and we still tease her about that.
Post a Comment