As the early evening sunlight streamed into Rachel's room and I went in there to put a few things away, I noticed that the shelves of Rachel's headboard looked a bit dusty. Since I'm having a lot of trouble breathing again (yeah, we're so not staying in Kansas beyond next spring.), we've been trying harder to keep up with dusting, vacuuming, etc.
I leaned in for a closer look at which point I noticed that the inner sides of Rachel's shelves looked rather mottled, almost like the wood was chipping off in places.
I have a prize for any blog reader who can guess why this was so.
4 comments:
I know! I know! I know! Now, do I get the boogerprize?!?!
Not unless you're willing to admit who you are!!
aw, I was gonna say boogers :-) Do I win since I'm revealing my identity? Although wait. What's the prize exactly? Suddenly I suspect I may not want it anymore :-)
Deanna, you rock! No, boogers is not the prize. I've already cleaned those up. Ick.
The winner is my friend Laura who sent me a message on facebook late last night with the correct answer!
Post a Comment