Tuesday, February 20, 2007

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

STUPID STUPID STUPID repair people. STUPID MORONS. You do NOT give a verbal estimate of $1600-2000 to rebuild a transmission, keep the van for a week and still not have it ready even though you know that the rental car is due back, and THEN announce that the PRE-TAX price will be $2381. Oh, and can I just add that their message stated that they were going ahead and doing the work? STUPID MORONS. Of course they're closed for the day so I can't do anything about it now. IDIOTS. Plus they said that they'd have the car ready for NOON tomorrow. Rental car is due back at 11. NOT IMPRESSED. IDIOTS. Oh, did I say that already? IDIOTS.

For the record, there is no way that Ben or I would have authorized them to do it for that much money. We spent $210 on the rental car. That's OVER $2700US (yeah, so that's $3300ish in Canadian dollars... the van's probably only worth $4 or 5K with the door damage).

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY. Only 71 days until we return to a sane place where our mechanic would NEVER pull this kind of crap on this.

That's all.

No comments: