After THREE hours of being on the phone with Rogers, we supposedly have an installation date of May the bleeping 29th. Ben's cellphone died while he was on with a rep who was actually willing to be helpful.
When he called back, he was on hold so long that I had to take the call for him since he had another appointment to keep. The manager who was speaking to me told me straight out that SHE had gone above and beyond what she needed to do for us. She indicated that she had contacted a manager in the rejections department even though the May 29th order is our FIRST analogue home phone order (Apparently all the others were digital even though WE never requested it. Supposedly that is why our orders were being cancelled since we can't port a cell number to a digital phone line.). Apparently it's a huge deal that she actually called someone in another department.
She was the type who wasn't willing to let anyone else get a word in edgewise. She also continually brushed off my insistence that we have had FIVE orders cancelled by repeating over and over that this was the only analogue order we had and so it was the first order. Um, ok. Whatever. She also kept repeating that we could not speak to her about compensation since it was a different order and department. Again, whatever. She had access to our entire history and admitted as much to us.
When I persisted in attempting to speak to someone who *could* actually compensate us, she got very snippy with me and started saying things like, "Well ma'am, if you're going to be upset with me then maybe I won't call you back on the 29th to see if your phone was installed." Um, whatever. Anyone want to guess what I told her? I didn't think so...
1 comment:
I am glad I don't live in Ontario and that I don't have to deal with Rogers! LOL
Post a Comment