Thursday, May 17, 2007

What's for dinner?

Tonight we had lasagna, carrots & bread for dinner. Rachel requested "No Hazzan-ya for me, thank you." (Hazzan is the title of a cantor in a shul.)

I'm not quite sure where my child went but I kind of like this new Rachel. She gets up cheerfully in the morning & knocks on her door to come out, eats carrots willingly BY HERSELF at the dinner table, flushes the potty before we get back to the bathroom, TELLS us every time she has to go...

We checked out one of the pre-schools at the Jewish Community Centre on Monday this week. Although it won't compare to Beth Shalom, Rachel had a lot of fun during the hour that we visited. We're pretty sure that we'll sign her up for the 3 morning program in the fall. I have a few questions for the teachers but I thought it was a good program overall.

No comments: