Sunday, March 23, 2008

Anna, aka the spit-up queen



These pictures were taken way back on March 10th. I'm sure that I'll update again once we get more pics in the computer!

As for why Anna is the spit-up queen... let's just say that burp cloths work for some babies. Not ours. We've resorted to using receiving blankets as burp cloths. It's the only way to hopefully contain most of the mess. Hahaha. I think that Anna spits up as a direct result of us ordering new living room furniture last spring. We got the furniture on Thursday June 14th in the morning. At about 5pm that same day, I got a positive pregnancy test. There's obviously a direct correlation! ;) (We'd always said that there would be no point in getting new furniture only to have it spit up on. Guess the joke's on us.)

2 comments:

Me said...

Did you just edit out the piano from under those fingers!!? Or is she getting ready to type me an email!?

In any case, very very very cute!! :)

Megan R. said...

She's just getting cuter and cuter! You need to post a baby picture of Rachel because I can't remember what she looked like as a baby. ;-)