Friday, March 14, 2008

Aw...



Someone loves her daddy!



The onesie says it all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! She's wearing navy blue! Back before Christmas I was shopping with MIL saw a really cute bodysuit in chocolate brown and light blue. MIL gave me a really weird look when I asked if she thought anybody would dress a girl in it (I would have!).

Jane said...

That's funny! When Rachel was a baby I had her in a blue & white flowered dress and someone commented on how she was dressed "untraditionally" - um, ok. So if I had a boy in the dress it would have been more traditional?!?

I have a feeling Anna will wear more "girl" clothes than Rachel did, but we do have a number of "gender neutral" onesies in her current size so she'll wear 'em!

Anonymous said...

You do realize that the only proper traditional clothes for baby girls is pastel pink, and boys should wear nothing but red/blue sports-themed outfits.