Thursday, May 15, 2008

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

This morning Rachel pooped in her pants. She claims that her body didn't tell her it was time to go. Whatever. I think it was more likely because Mommy was upstairs in the shower and Daddy was paying attention to Anna.

Anyhow, we had a good long talk about whose responsibility it is to get Rachel to the toilet in time. I told her that she has to go when she gets up, before we leave the house to go somewhere, and before bedtime. I was prepared to let her go any other time that she needed to, and she thought that was a good idea too.

Fast forward to after lunch today. We had just finished watching Jeopardy when Ben got home from teaching. He and I started chatting. A few minutes later we heard,
"Oops! I'm peeing!"

*loud sigh*

She isn't bothered by consequences either. At this point, I'm not really sure what to do with her. So I grr.

No comments: