Anna will no longer drink during the day. It's a fight to get her to take a bottle at all, and she looks at us like we're crazy if we offer her formula in a sippy. I bought some homo milk the other day and have given her a bit in sippy cups but so far she drinks a bit and then makes faces at me. She will drink water from a sippy though; she seems to think that's a great adventure.
Ben recently discovered that Anna will take a bottle if and only if she is lying down in her crib. So yes, I just got her to take 4oz (her biggest feed since 8am today and it's now almost 4pm) by laying her down in the crib. I'm also hoping that she will fall asleep since she's been rather cranky today, probably because she's hungry!
She is eating more solids. Today we shared a banana, only every time I took it away to take a bite myself, she howled like the world was coming to an end. Silly baby.
On another note, Anna has 9 days to crawl if she's planning on hitting that "milestone" before Rachel did. Since she's more interested in standing, cruising and taking the occasional step holding our hands, I somehow think that she might walk first. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment