Yesterday was the full moon according to our calendar. That explains a lot!
Today Ben got a reasonable, intelligent Rogers employee on the phone. I doubt she'll last long there. She confirmed that we had not been credited correctly on our bills and said that she would get it fixed.
We also managed to get the Chapters refund put on the credit card today.
Rachel had a pretty good day. She had a blast helping me make dinosaur pancakes for dinner! I had bought some metal dinosaur molds awhile back - I think they came with a pancake mix or something. Anyway, I kept forgetting that we had them. Tonight I finally remembered, so each member of the family got a different dinosaur. Rachel had stegosaurus, I had tyrannosaurus rex, and Ben got triceratops.
When Ben finished teaching and came out to eat, Rachel wanted to know what his pancake was. First he thought it was stegosaurus, but Rachel set him straight on that. When he asked her what she thought it was, she said that she couldn't remember, but it didn't have "saurus" in it. Hehe.
I had a massage last night and can now sort of move again. I go for my 36 week appointment tomorrow morning. I don't really expect to hear that anything new is happening, but I can always hope! I have my pre-registration appointment at the hospital next Wednesday, so any time after that would be fine by me!
Oh - Rachel says that the baby is not yet a member of our family because it hasn't been born yet. She is getting excited though, and often checks out the sleepers and clothing items that have been washed and are sitting upstairs awaiting the delivery of Rachel's new dresser so that she can give her "old" one to the baby! She is thrilled that one of the sleepers has some elephants (and other animals) on it. She has also been discussing which clothes we can use for a boy and which ones for a girl. She is excited about setting up the baby's room, and says that she plans to help give the baby some bottles. I'm curious as to whether or not she'll follow through with any of her plans to help out when the baby gets here!
No comments:
Post a Comment