100 bonus points to anyone who can place the title and why I might be using it!
Ben is on the phone with Rogers. Why? Because apparently we should be getting a 10% discount on all of our Rogers services if we "bundle" them together. You'd think that since we get one bill this would happen automatically. No. No, it doesn't. We were told something way back in the spring about how we'd need to talk to someone about having this done once our 6 months of free phone service was up.
Ben is also trying to figure out if we can downgrade our cable services but still keep most of the channels we want. This should not be difficult.
He has just informed me that apparently TLC is not in any packages. These people at Rogers are incredibly irritating, aren't they? The lady has put Ben on hold while she searches for it. Oh, guess what? You can only get TLC with the expensive VIP package that we currently have.
We've basically decided to downgrade now that we have to pay for our phone. I'm trying to find ways to cut the bills, and if giving up TSN and TLC knocks $25/month off our bill, that's fine by us!
Hmm. How surprising. Rogers will only bundle our services with a 2 year commitment to service. Now if they were actually providing a service, we might consider that. Since they're contributing to the Orff-like nature of my posts, I think that we'll just have to go without the 10% discount their website promises.
THIS IS INCREDIBLE. ROGERS ACTUALLY DISCONNECTED ALL OF OUR VIP CHANNELS AND BEN HASN'T EVEN HUNG UP THE PHONE YET! WOW. THEY DO PROVIDE SERVICE AFTER ALL. HAHAHA. (Now tell me again why it took 33 DAYS to get phone service?)
And to top it off, apparently we have an $8 credit on our next bill despite the fact that I assume we still have internet and phone access. Gee, I sure hope they didn't disconnect that as well. Guess we'll find out when I hit "post"!
No comments:
Post a Comment