Our limited one year warranty apparently neither entitles us to a loaner fridge nor to any compensation for spoiled food.
Supposedly someone will be calling us first thing in the morning (now where have I heard that before?) to let us know IF they have any loaner fridges in stock. Apparently they might be able to get us a bar fridge but we'd have to go pick it up.
The parts to fix our fridge won't be in until Friday and apparently our repair is scheduled for next Monday, January 14th. I don't suppose they'll like hearing that we'll be out of the house for a couple of hours and can't just sit there from 8-5.
I suppose this explains the funny feeling I had about purchasing this fridge in the first place. Grr doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about it right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment