Saturday, January 19, 2008

In case anyone is wondering....

Our fridge did get fixed on Tuesday. The repairman told my mother that it would have made more sense for Sears to give us a new fridge rather than replace these major parts, but at least he was able to fix it! Sears sent someone out to pick up the loaner fridge yesterday, so in theory it's all over now.

I did a bit of grocery shopping yesterday but didn't fully stock up just yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I WAS wondering, but it was 10 p.m. last night while I was in the shower and the computers were already off, so I couldn't look you up on IM and ask. :D

Jane said...

LOL. Well, you can rest easy now because we are no longer forced to shop every single day for food. ;)

Anonymous said...

What, you don't like pretending you're living in a third-world country? ;-)