Monday, August 25, 2008

Everyone else is doing it...

That is, everyone else seems to be blogging about the first day of Pre-K, so I'd better do it too so as not to be left out!


True to form, Rachel would not agree to pose for a nice, traditional back-to-school picture, so that's the best I've got! Rachel said that she liked the "quiet corner" (books and puppets) and drawing pictures, but she was afraid of the playground and the snack. She was a bit teary when I picked her up, but that's not surprising given how tired she was this morning. Hopefully she'll sleep in a bit tomorrow and thus be able to enjoy it all more.

We went on Friday for visiting day. Anna kindly slept through it all, so I was able to participate in the various activities with Rachel.


Here she is on Visiting Day enjoying a book in the quiet corner.

No comments: