Saturday, August 23, 2008

Purse Elephant turns 4!

A few weeks ago, Purse Elephant turned four. Mind you, all of Rachel's elephants tend to have birthdays on a semi-regular basis, but she claims that this was definitely Purse Elephant's special day. We made a cake and used "icing writers" to decorate it. Rachel wanted to wear a party hat and the gift bag you see contains Purse Elephant's birthday present, a special drawing (if I remember correctly!).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are more patient than I am about these parties!
There's always some sort of party being planned at our house. I usually try to talk her out of it.

Jane said...

Oh, I talk her out of most of them. Believe me, these elephants have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many birthdays. I think this was the first time we went all out and made a cake. I felt like baking anyway. ;)