Sunday, February 15, 2009

Anna walked!

I tricked her yesterday (yes, on her birthday!) and she took three small steps in a row before she got to a piece of furniture. Yay for walking! Anna also enjoys "walking" while pushing Rachel's little shopping cart around the living room. We're going to go get her a sturdy baby stroller to push around instead.

Ben finally put the gate at the top of the stairs today, so now I can do laundry upstairs in the mornings without worrying that Anna is going to roll, crawl, cruise or walk down the stairs!

Unfortunately, Anna is now sick. We did give her some cake this afternoon at her party but she wasn't really interested. She's been throwing up most of the afternoon and evening, and she finally fell asleep in my arms about half an hour ago. I passed her over to Ben so he could go sleep in the recliner with her. (We don't want her on her back in the crib in case she throws up again and chokes or something like that!) I'd hold her myself, but I cannot sleep in the recliner all night without a recurrence of the pelvic pain.

No comments: