The other day while driving Rachel to preschool, I heard the following from the backseat:
"Mom, did you know that you can get a diamond pendant at Burger King?"
Apparently there is an ad about this in the current Scholastic Parent and Child magazine that we get from Rachel's preschool every month. Note that *I* have not found the time to read said magazine and am thus relying on my 4-year-old to let me know the contents.
1 comment:
know what my 4yo told me tonight? And I swear, the kids hardly ever watch tv (don't ask me about video games though) - Anyway, I had been using one of her play dollars for a bookmark in our readaloud - tonight we finished the book, and I gave her back her dollar, and Meredith told her, "See I told you that you'd get this back" and she proceeded to put it on the nightstand. The four year old says, just like the commercial, "Its MY money, and I need it NOW!" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX0fIi3H-es
Post a Comment