Apparently "Mr. Gitter" is a pretty good professor. Although his 10 a.m. class liked him better than the 8 a.m. class last term, his overall evaluations were quite positive. Here are a few choice samples for your entertainment. Please keep in mind that Ben was teaching Theory Fundamentals, aka remedial theory to incoming music majors.
From the 8 a.m. class:
"I think Gitter was a good teacher. A little boring (8am didn't help..)"
"I think Mr. Gitter could have been more strict." (Ha! I told him that!)
"I like the way Mr. Gitter taught. I am taking Theory 1 at 8:00 next semester because I want him as my teacher."
"Teacher was a little dry. Way too textbook about everything. It was hard to keep my attention." (Um, what does the kid want? It was remedial theory!)
From the 10 a.m. class (notice the difference?):
"The Gitter Man! Awesome teacher, fun to have and easy to learn from."
"I thought Mr. Gitter's learning of all the students names was very helpful to my learning experience. It made me feel and know that he was a real person who cares, not a mindless heartless robot"
And my personal favourite:
"Great job teaching class. You made it so I didn't want to shoot myself in the face while learning this monotonous material. Great teacher."
1 comment:
Rock on, Mr Gitter! I totally laughed at the last one!
Post a Comment