Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I recommend State Farm

Wow. They are writing off the Civic (no surprises there) and are giving us more than we expected in settlement. While I wouldn't recommend needing to make a claim to test your insurance company's mettle, I have to say that State Farm has been absolutely fantastic throughout all of this.

The person who hit Ben's car has been less than wonderful. She is still 100% denying that she was involved at all and is now claiming that a car turned and hit her car and that's how it got damaged. There were WITNESSES. There is a POLICE REPORT. Can we say "rich entitlement attitude" a few hundred more times!??!?! WOW.

I bought a new carseat for Anna today. She got another Britax Marathon, the "Hannah" pattern (which makes me giggle since we thought about naming her Hannah since it was more biblical than Anna). We just missed a Britax sale at Target, but the store I went to hadn't taken down their sale signs so I got it for $50 off. Even though we're not paying in the end, I figured I might as well try to get the better price. I will be buying Rachel another Graco Nautilus. They have recently come out with a cover for it called the - wait for it - "Rachel"! So as soon as I can find it in store, we will be riding around with Anna/Hannah and Rachel/Rachel. I want a carseat named Jane!

No comments: