Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Really?

Rachel hadn't pooped since Saturday, so I told her last night that if she wasn't able to get it out first thing this morning we'd have to try the new dissolvable/chewable laxatives. I had Ben stop at Wal-Mart on the way home from the airport last night so we would have it on hand just in case.

So of course she managed to poop this morning. Not that anyone needs to know this, but I find it amusing that all three of us tend to go at the same time every day. Just imagine in another 12 years or so... Ben will be running from all the hormones!!

Anyway, I was telling Rachel how good it was that she got it out, and she said to me, "Does this mean I don't get to have the stuff?" "Yes," I said. "You don't need it now."

"But I want to know what it tastes like! Can I have it anyway?" she asked hopefully.

No, I did not give her an unnecessary laxative. Much as I admit to curiousity myself, I happily put the box away unopened.

Perhaps my next blog post will be slightly more innocuous than this one. We shall see.

No comments: