This morning we dropped Rachel off at her art class and went to Oak Park Mall to wander around. I also wanted to get passport photos taken so that I can finally send off my work permit renewal forms. Too bad there isn't anywhere in the mall that takes passport photos. Once again, I just do not understand...
Anna emphatically told me, "I want to walk!" when I got her out of the van. She has started using "I" in the past week, and it makes her sound way older than she is! I told her that she could only walk if she held my hand. If she didn't hold my hand, she would ride in the stroller.
She did extremely well with this, and walked for a good 15 minutes through the mall with me. She let go of my hand at one point and I reminded her of the rules: "If you want to walk, you have to hold my hand. Do you want to walk or ride in your stroller?"
In response, I was informed that she wanted to walk and that, "I don't like my stroller!" She is 19 months and 3 weeks old. What's up with that?!!? I suppose I should be happy that she is using full sentences. Of course, she only does so when it's to her advantage.
The other day, she told Ben, "I need to open the door!" in reference to the fridge. Ah, food, the great motivator.
No comments:
Post a Comment