By 5pm on Friday afternoon we finally succeeded in getting the Virgin number ported to the (cheaper) Telus cell phone. To compensate us for the lengthy delay (from June 11-June 22), Telus is giving us free caller ID and upgraded voice mail on the phone for the length of our contract. They are also giving us 3 free months of calling, plus unlimited local calling for 2 months, although the unlimited local calling isn't really a special promotion.
By this morning at about 9:30am, our Rogers home phone stopped functioning. It cut me off during a conversation with my mother and then Ben couldn't even get a dial tone. A few minutes later, I called a friend and our conversation was also cut off. We currently have no dial tone. That's right. You read that correctly. We have NO DIAL TONE.
Ben's on the cell phone now attempting to call Rogers. I suppose this is what I get for commenting to a friend last night that since our issues have been more or less resolved with a lot of things and I didn't know what we'd do this week.
1 comment:
Oh.My.Goodness.
Is this because it's digital and not analog? Or is it analog?
At least your Internet didn't go down with it!
Post a Comment