I have been informed that I need to blog more. I was unaware of all the blog stalkers out there. Perhaps you should identify yourselves by commenting once in awhile!
**********************************************************************************
About a week ago, we were eating dinner together as a family. Rachel had a few token bites and then told me she was done, so I let her get down to go play. Ben and I leisurely finished our dinners, and then I casually asked him if he was ready for dessert. At that, Rachel RAN back over to the table, scrambled up on her chair and asked, "What do I have to have before I can have dessert?"
The funny thing? a)I don't always serve any dessert and b)I don't make her finish her plate before she gets any!
We do ask that she has 1-2 bites of each food on her plate. Beyond that, it's her decision. Anyway, I may have suggested that finishing off ALL of the broccoli would be a good idea. Hehe.
6 comments:
Ok, so it's not that you don't blog enough, i simply said that I enjoy reading your blog and noticed that you hadn't posted a new one in awhile. Hehehehe.....there....have I redeemed myself by commenting?
See? I think about you guys all the time!
Kate
Hmm. Charge your phone and I'll consider us even. ;)
I'm a blog stalker! And I'm happy to see new posts! :)
hmmm...It's charged...and now i'm really a blog stalker, but I had to see if you replied to my posting! ;)
LOL. Megan, I already know you're a blog stalker. Now where's YOUR blog update? ;)
As for you, Kate... I'll talk to you later! Hehe.
My blog has seen some serious action today! :P
Oh, and I was meaning to ask how you expect Rachel to end up obese like the rest of the North American population if you keep letting her get away with eating only two bites of everything. Huh? Huh? I really think she should be clearing her plate and having seconds before she gets dessert. ;-)
Post a Comment