Thursday, December 14, 2006

A bedtime story

Rachel is obsessed with the Disney show, Little Einsteins. She is, in fact, so obsessed that we have printed out colouring pages with the characters from the show. Their names are Leo, Quincy, Annie and June.

Tonight, Rachel went to bed just after 6pm. She chattered on and off for a bit, and then I noticed that it was 7:45 and she was still chattering. I decided to listen for a bit at the door before going in, and this is what I heard:

"What would you like to get, Annie? Ice cream! Ding ding ding ding ding! Your order is ready!

Then Annie moved down and it was June's turn to order. What would you like, June? Ice cream!!!!!!! Ding ding ding ding ding! Your order is ready.

Then it was Quincy's turn."

Etc, etc, etc. I finally went in and she told me that she needed to go potty. Um, ok. She could have asked sooner! Anyhow, I took her and she peed immediately. She was back in bed shortly before 8pm, and I haven't heard a peep since.

No comments: